Situated in the center of town, the HoianThanh Van Hotel is a convenient hotel for all travellers. Just 01 minutes walking to the city center and 15 minutes walking to the An Bang beach. Tra Que organic vegetable village and Japanese trader tombs are also just some step from the hotel.). Guests may also arrange visits to the My Son Holy Land, Ngu Hanh Son and other attractions.
– Danang International airport: 30 km, takes 45 minutes by car.
- Danang railway station: 35 km, takes 50 minutes by car.
- Japanese Bridge Pagoda : 200 m, 1 minutes walking.
- Cua Dai beach: 4 km, 10 minutes driving.
- An Bang beach: 2 km, 5 minutes driving.
- My Son holiland: 45 km, 1 hour driving.
- Tra Que organic vegetable village: 1 km, 5 minute walking.
- Japanese trader tombs: 500 metres, 5 minutes walking.
The interactive map below will help you to imagine how the hotel is located in Hoian.